Bayley is an American wrestler who joined WWE in 2012. She is known as a hugger, as she smiles at everything and hugs her fans. She earned so much fame and money on the roster and is considered a roster star.
She has earned $3 million from her wrestling career alone as she does not have any other profession or side business. She lives in a stylish house in Orlando and has various cars in her garage, which shows her love for cars.
This article consists of the career accomplishments, source of income, and living style of Bayley. If you are interested in the life of Bayley, you may continue reading the article.
Bayley’s birth name is Pamela Rose Martinez, and she was born on June 15, 1989. Her birth city is San Jose, California, but currently, she lives in Austin, Texas. Before joining the WWE, she wrestled independently, and her ring name was Davina Rose. She used to play basketball in her teen years.
Bayley signed WWE in 2012. Initially, she was assigned to the NXT brand. She was also a one-time NXT Women’s Champion. Her debut on the main roster was in 2016, and she became a one-time Raw Women’s champion.
On the whole, Bayley is a four-time winner of women’s champion in WWE. She has won Raw, SmackDown, NXT women’s championship, and WWE Women Tag team championship. She has made history in WWE as she is recognized as the first women’s Triple Crown and Grand Slam Champion.
She is the first woman to defend the title in Saudi Arabia and the third woman to hold two consecutive titles in WWE history. She is indeed a woman of great talent and strength.
Bayley was intrigued by wrestling at the age of 11 and was attending wrestling matches since then. She professionally started wrestling at the age of eighteen and wrestled at Big Time Wrestling. She got training from the Big Time Wrestling training classes.
Big Time Wrestling
Her first match was in September 2008, and she wrestled on the American independent circuit. She wrestled under the ring Davina Rose; she wrestled for Big Time Wrestling from 2008-2012.
Bayley made her debut in WWE in developmental territory NXT in the year 2013. She, later on, adopted the ring name of Bayley while wrestling for WWE.
NXT Women’s Championship
Bayley won so many titles in NXT Women’s Championship. One of her memorable matches was with Emma; Bayley won that match on April 29.
SmackDown Women’s Championship
In 2020, Bayley successfully defended her title and Banks for the first time in a triple threat tag team.
At the beginning of Bayley’s wrestling career, she was given a hugger title because she used to hug her fans a lot. It shows her charming and loving personality. She uses her finishers like a belly-to-belly suplex and arm trap headlock driver in the ring.
With time, she developed her wrestling skill, and later on, her hugging trait was also gone with time. She calls herself a role model for all the little girls around the world.
Bayley is present in the WWE video game portal; she made her video game debut in 2017 and reappear in WWE SuperCard. Later on, she appeared in WWE 2018, WWE 2019, WWE 2020, and WWE 2K Battlegrounds.
She mentioned several wrestling stars as her influencers, including Randy Savage, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, Ivory, Victoria, Bret Hart, Triple H, The Fabulous Moolah, Trish Stratus, The Rock, The Hardy Boyz, Lita, Rey Mysterio, and John Cena.
Bayley got engaged to her fellow wrestler Aaron Solow in 2010. Both the professional wrestler is still in a relationship and are planning to marry soon.
Championships and Achievements
During her career of twelve years, Bayley has won so many titles and achievements. The list of her victories is given below:
- Inspirational Wrestler of the Year in 2015 and 2016
- Match of the Year (2015) vs. Sasha Banks at NXT TakeOver
- She ranked No. 1 of the top 100 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Women’s 100 in 2020
- NXT Match of the Year in 2015 vs. Sasha Banks at NXT TakeOver
- Title Feud of the Year, NXT in 2015 vs. Sasha Banks for the NXT Women’s Championship
- First WWE Women’s Triple Crown Champion
- First WWE Women’s Grand Slam Champion
- NXT Year-End Award (2 times)
- Female Competitor of the Year in 2015
- Match of the Year in 2015 Sasha Banks at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn
- Bumpy Award for Tag Team of the Half-Year in 2020
- NXT Women’s Championship (1 time)
- WWE Raw Women’s Championship (1 time)
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship (2 times)
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Sasha Banks
- Money in the Bank (Women’s 2019)
Bayley Net Worth
The net worth of Bayley is $3 million. She has not earned this overnight; before signing to WWE, her income was meager. She used to fight in independent circuits and could not make much. When she signed NXT, her salary went up to $1500 per match.
Bayley earned almost $600,000 in the first three years of her venture on the NXT roster. Even an average star on the roster can earn nearly half a million dollars in a year.
She has bought a luxurious and beautiful home in Orlando, Florida. The area of the house is 3313 sq ft and is very expensive. According to knowetworth.com, the cost of the house is $419000.
She lived in the house with her fiance Aaron Solow, whom she engaged back in 2010. You must have seen Solow with Bayley in many wrestling shows.
Bayley is very fond of cars, and she has various vehicles in her garage. She has hired a group to collect different model cars for her. Her garage has:
- Nissan Murano 2006 has the price of $33930
- Toyota Camry 2012 has an estimated price of $26910
Signature moves of Bayley
The signature moves which she uses while wrestling includes
- Diving back elbow
- Multiple Suplex Variations
- Headscissors armbar to a bent-over opponent
- Multiple running double axes handles
- Multiple running back elbows to a cornered opponent
Some Fun Facts about Bayley
Here are some fun facts about the personality of Bayley, which you might find interesting:
- Her dream match is Trish Stratus.
- In the early days of training, she had so much problem smiling over everything.
- One of her old ring names was Davina Rose.
- Her loyal friends are Sasha Banks, Carmella, and Finn Balor.
- She once performed the entrance of Baylor.
- She started training for wrestling at the age of 18.
- She has a vast pogo stick collection.
- She earned the worst feud of the year while playing vs. Sasha Banks.
- Her top influencer is Randy Savage.
- She helped many women on the roster, so she is a roster mentor.
- She always wanted to be a luchador and put on the mask during her early days in WWE.
- While her time on the indy scene, she met Serena, who mentored her.
Bayley is a passionate wrestler and won many titles throughout her career. She has not joined any other field for money and fame because of her love for wrestling. She was a die-hard fan of wrestling in her childhood, which inspires her a lot.
At the age of 31, Bayley has a net worth of $3 million, a beautiful house, and a collection of cars. She is still active in wrestling, and her net worth is expected to increase in the coming years.