Ronda Rousey is an American famous female mixed martial artist. She is a former UFC champion of Bantamweight from 2012 to 2016. Ronda Rousey is a champion in judo, and she won a bronze medal from the Olympic games Beijing in 2008.
Ronda Rousey is also known as a wrestler, athlete, actress, and author. She is most known for fighting in the UFC, and she is very famous in the world of sports.
Ronda Rousey is the wealthiest athlete, and her net worth is $12 million. She also takes her salary around $500,000 from WWE.
Ronda Rousey was born on Sunday, February 1, 1987, in California. Her nickname is Roddy, which was succeeded by late professional wrestler Roddy Piper.
At the birth time, Ronda was nearly to die because of a brain injury. Her vocal cords also damaged due to the umbilical cord, which was wrapped in her neck. Ronda was able to speak intelligible words at the age of six
Ronda Rousey and AnnMaria De Mars are her parents. Ronda Rousey’s mother was the first American to won a World Judo Championship in 1984.
When Ronda was eight years old, her father has a series of backbone injuries. He cannot move properly and became paralyzed that why he tried to commit suicide. Ronda Rosey has three siblings. She is the youngest among them and rose by her mother because of the dad s injury.
Ronda Rosey has no interest in education; therefore, she left her school early. But she earned her General Education Development (G.E.D.) later.
Age, Height, and Weight
Today Ronda Rosey is 33 years old, and her weight is 1.7 m tall, and she has 61 kg weight. Ronda is a brunette with dark eyes. Her body stats are 35-25-34 inches.
Ronda started her career at the age of eleven when she was very young. She started her judo journey with her mother at the age of 11. Ronda Rousey’s mother trained her with judo techniques in the middle of the night.
The first time Ronda participated in the 2004 Olympics Games at the age of 17 as the youngest player. She took a gold medal in the world junior championships.
In 2006 she would set a record to win the first united states of America female A-Level tournament. Then she became the first female to win two junior world medals.
In 2008 at the age of 21, Ronda got another medal on the category of judo, and the same year she would retire from judo.
Ronda Rousey makes her debut inside the ring at Wrestlemania 34 in a mixed tag team match partnered with Kurt Angle in March 2018. She won her first W.W.F. championship against Alexa Bliss in August.
In 2010 she took a career in Mixed martial arts and won three competitions at the amateur level. Ronda has never lost any single fight, and she pins down an opponent in the first round by armbar submission.
In these days, Ronda is a fighter at U.F.C and a professional wrestler in a group called The Four Horsewomen.
Ronda Rosey is also a film actress. She started her film career from Mile 22, and then she acted in many other movies such as Road House, Blind Spot, The Expendables 3, Furious 7, and Drunk History.
Ronda Rousey was engaged to Travis Browne on April 20′ 2017 and married on August 28′ 2017. Now they are living in Hawaii. Travis Browne is 38 years old. Ronda Rousey and Travis started dating in 2015. Travis Browne is a former U.F.C. heavyweight champion.
In 2013-2014 Ronda has been in a relationship with Brendan Schaub and with Timmy Digorrio from 2012 to 2013 before her marriage.
Ronda Rousey has been worked as a canine physical therapy assistant.
Awards and Achievements
- Ronda Rousey signed W.W.F. now and performing on the Raw brand.
- In 2001 she won the U.S.Open Junior Gold Medal.
- In 2004 Ronda Rousey won a gold medal at the World Junior Judo Championships in Budapest.
- In 2005 Ronda won the U.S. open Senior Gold Medal.
- In April 2006, Ronda Rousey won an A-Level tournament and became the first female U.S. judoka.
- In 2013 she got a title, one of the first two female coaches on the ultimate fighter.
- She got a U.F.C. title and became the first Olympic medalist.
- Ronda Rousey won an ESPY Award and became the first mixed martial artist.
- From 2012 to 2014, she got the Female’s Submission of the year repeatedly.
- In 2014 Ronda Rousey was awarded THE Most Outstanding Fighter of the year.
- In 2015, Ronda Rousey won the first one-punch knockout in U.F.C. Women’s Bantamweight.
- In 2018 Ronda Rousey was ranked number 1 in the top 100 female singles wrestlers in the pro wrestling illustrated female 100.
Ronda Rousey Net Worth
Ronda Rousey is a 33 years old American wrestler. Most of her’ money comes from being an M.M.A. fighter. Ronda Rousey made thousands of dollars per second of an important match.
- Rousey got paid around $3 million in her last U.F.C. fight against Amanda Nunes.
- Ronda Rousey W.W.F.’s salary is around 45000,000 on average.
- She also earned a lot of money from her appearance in WWE.
- Ronda Rousey has been worked in many box-office films and T.V. shows.
- She has some deals with Carl’s Jr, Metro P.C.S., Reebok, and more.
- Ronda Rousey’s appearance in movies like “The Expendables 3”, “Entourage,” and “Furious 7” has helped in her net worth increased.
Ronda Rousey has many lavish cars in her garage. Following are her sweet rides:
- BMWX X6 Mansory that worth about $63,000
- Cadillac Escalade, A luxury S.U.V. that worth $75,000
- Chevrolet Corvette (C7) Stingray that worth over $55,600
- Chevrolet Suburban that worth $50,000
- 2005 Honda Accord LX that worth $21,300
Ronda Rousey is 33 years old, an American fighter who has never lost an M.M.A. fight. Ronda Rousey is also known as an actress, author, judo athlete, and a mixed martial artist. She is one of the wealthiest athletes in the world.
Ronda Rousey has won 11 of her fights in the first round. She was the third most search person on Google in 2015. The net worth of Ronda Rousey can easily estimate at $12 million.