Daniel Bryan is an American wrestler, athlete, and voice actor. He is famous for being a vegan athlete, animal lover, and environmentally friendly. He started his career some 20 years ago and has achieved massive success since then.
The net worth of wrestling star Daniel Bryan is $15 million, including a $1.7 million house. His wife Brie Bella is also a former wrestler, and the couple is living a lavish life in their Arcadia Home.
This article consists of the net worth, annual income, lifestyle, and achievements of Daniel Bryan. If you are a Bryan fan, you can get all the information about your favorite wrestler in this article.
Early Life and Formative Phase
The birth name of Daniel Bryan is Bryan Lloyd Danielson, and he was born on May 22, 1981. He is an Amerian origin professional wrestler who has currently signed to WWE. Under the contract of WWE, he was wrestling for the SmackDown brand, having the ring name of Daniel Bryan.
Aberdeen, Washington is the birthplace of Bryan Lloyd, and he was born to a lumberjack and therapist. When he was very young, his parents got separated. He became a fan of wrestling when his friend showed him a wrestling magazine.
He was very antisocial since his childhood and hated to go to gatherings. In high school, he competed in American football and became very popular. As long as his wrestling inspiration, he has mentioned Toshiaki Kawada, Mitsuharu Misawa, and William Regal.
Career and Fame
Bryan decided to adopt wrestling as a career in 1999 when he attempted to train at Malenko’s wrestling school. Afterward, he went to Texas Wrestling Academy in Santiago for wrestling training. In TWA, he got training under Shawn Michaelis, and he dramatically influences Bryan.
His career got a breakthrough in 2000 when he signed a developmental deal by the WWF. He started working for their developmental system under the banner of Memphis Championship Wrestling. He got tremendous experience and training while working under William Regal.
From the year 2001 to 2004, Danielson went to Japan and competed in their New Japan Pro-Wrestling. He used his American Dragon persona and denoted a white, red, and blue dragon mask there.
In 2002, Bryan reappeared in WWE and wrestled for two matches, but he did not contract there. The following year, he appeared in three non-contractual games of WWE named, Velocity, Heat, and Secondary shows.
From 2004 to 2018, he took part in many championships, including the ROH World Championship, Junior Heavyweight Championship, Ring of Honor Wrestling, and Independent Circuit.
Bryan’s ring names are American Dragon, Daniel Bryan, Bryan Danielson, and Dynamic Dragon. Bryan’s career turning point was Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong, ROH Supercard of Honor 2006.
Daniel Bryan Net Worth
As of 2023, According to Celebrity Net Worth, the net worth of Daniel Bryan is $15 million. Bryan started his wrestling career when he was just 18 years old, and he has just completed his 20 years of career success.
The net worth of Bryan speaks volumes about his success and hard work. When he was wrestling for WWE, he received an annual salary of $700,000. According to news, Bryan proposed to his girlfriend, now wife, Brie Bella, with a 1.5-carat diamond ring.
Bryan earns an annual income of $2 million. Along with his wife, Brie Bella, he lived in an Arcadia home worth $1.7 million. The house is 3091 sq ft and has four bedrooms. The couple is living their dream life with their kids in this house.
Throughout his career, Bryan scored a massive success. There is a long list of the awards and achievements of Bryan, which is as follows:
- World Heavyweight Championship winner
- Three times WWE Championship winner
- WWE Intercontinental Champion winner
- WWE Tag Team Champions
- WWE United States Champion
- Money in the Bank (SmackDown 2011) winner
Fun Facts about Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan is a man of steel and has earned a big name in the field of wrestling. Here are some interesting facts about a famous wrestler’s life. If you are intrigued, give them a read.
- Daniel Bryan got his initial training in wrestling under HBK and William Regal. He is greatly influenced by both the wrestlers in professional wrestling.
- He used to compete with John Cena; afterward, they became cool friends. Both the wrestlers have spent most of their life in head-to-toe competitions.
- If you know the Ring of the Honor, you will be glad to know that Bryan is the founding father of Honor’s ring.
- For all the vegan fans of Daniel Bryan, he is also a vegan.
- He has been listed as the most animal-friendly athlete.
- Since childhood, Bryan is a huge fan of Indie rock music. He also gave a hit single, About Captain Lou Albano.
- He has been escorted to the rings by the prettiest ladies, including Bella Twins (Brie Bella, Nikki Bella), Gail Kim, and AJ Lee, so basically, he is a Ladie’s Man.
- Another interesting fact about Bryan is that his mother was pregnant with him for ten months.
- In his teen years, he worked at McDonald’s.
- He once mentioned that his best Christmas gift so far is ECW.
- Bryan was once antisocial, and he has overcome his stutter.
- His wrestling inspirations include Dean Malenko and Rey Mysterio.
- He once introduced a hemp championship title to honor a cow named Daisy, and he is very animal friendly.
Bryan started his career when he was just 18 years old, and a wrestling magazine book inspired him to make this decision. The wrestler has achieved so much success and fame through his signature style of wrestling.
Bryan’s net worth is $15 million, and he has earned this money in a short span of just 20 years. He has also appeared in Bella twins’ vlogs, and the net worth of the wrestling star is supposed to be increased in the coming years.