Becky Lynch is a well renowned female wrestler of WWE and an actress. She started her career as a wrestler in 2002.
She made her professional wrestling career debut in the ring name Rebecca Knox. The real name of Becky Lynch is Rebecca Quin. She is 32 years old and 5’6” tall and has a bodyweight of 65kg. The estimated net worth of Becky Lynch is $5 million, and her annual salary is $250,000.
She was born on 30th January 1987 in Dublin, Ireland. Her parents got separated when she was just one year old.
Rebecca Quin is known as Becky Lynch. She is a famous professional female wrestler. She was a big fan of wrestling since her childhood; therefore, she used to watch wrestling on TV with her brother from a young age.
Becky Lynch was a teenager when a wrestling school opened in Ireland. She started her wrestling training in that school by her godfather Brian McMahon.
She got training with her brother Richy, who later wrestled under the ring name Gonzo De Mondo. Becky Lynch is also interested in many supports, which include horse riding, basketball, and swimming, but she preferences wrestling over them.
Becky Lynch was not right in studies, and she was dropped out of University. A few months later, she planned to return to college and complete her education in health and exercise studies.
She was an alcohol addict at the start of her career. But her passion for wrestling let her get out of this addiction.
Becky Lynch started her career in 2002 and made the team with her brother. In 2005 she won an eighteen-person battle royal at an event in Tokyo, Japan, and began working for Shimmer Women Athletes.
She joined the Canadian promotion Super Girls wrestling in May 2005 and defeated Miss Chevies. She also defeated Miss Chevius, and Tony Tisoy in Knox teamed. Later on, she also wrestled for Shimmer Women Athlete in 2006.
Becky Lynch faced a severe head injury, which affected er career very hardly. It was a severe head injury because her eighth cranial nerves were got damages during this accident. She was not able to pursue her career for the next six years, after this injury.
Mostly people or athletes would have given up after a severe injury like this. Still, Becky Lynch, instead of getting depressed, Becky showed courage and got out of this situation.
After her recovery, she signed a two-year development deal with WWE wrestling in 2012. She gave her debut on the main roster as a participant of the Women’s Revolution.
Becky Lynch’s hard work finally paid off when she won Smackdown Women’s championship. In 2018, Becky Lynch began a winning streak in and defeated her different competitors. And she became one of the most loved figures on the entire rosters.
She achieved the major success of her career from“The Man” character in 2019. So you can say that 2019 was the year of achievements for Becky Lynch.
Becky Lynch has also shown her talent as an actress. She was cast in numerous plays from 2011 to 2012.
Becky Lynch Achievements
The following are the achievements of Becky Lynch:
- Becky Lynch won Women’s Champion, four times.
- She won Smackdown Women’s Championship, for here times.
- She has one time Raw Women’s Champion title.
- Becky Lynch held the top title on the red brand for a record, which is still a record.
- Becky Lynch became the champion after winning the six-pack elimination challenge and defended it for 84 days.
- She also became the most popular and best performing woman on the entire WWE roster.
Personal Life of Becky Lynch
Becky Lynch was in a relationship with her fellow wrestler Colby Lopez (Seth Rollins). In August 2019, she announced her engagement date with Colby Lopez. In May 2020, she breaks up with her career due to her pregnancy and wedding. Her wedding was planned to be held in May 2020.
The marriage of Becky Lyche’s wedding has been postponed due to the COVID-19 situation. These days, Becky Lynch lives in Los Angles, California.
Becky Lynch Net Worth
Becky Lynch is an Irish famous female wrestler. In 2021, she has a net worth of $5 million, and her annual salary is $250,000. She works as a wrestler and actor; and is earning a considerable amount of money.
She has collected all of this amount from the following:
- She is the sixth highest-paid WWE wrestler.
- Becky Lynch also performed stunts for an episode of Vikings in 2013.
- In 2017 she did” The Marine 6” WWE TV for a few months.
- She has also participated in four video games.
- Becky Lynch got the title of CBS Sport Wrestler of the year (2018) and earned a lot.
- In 2019, she won the Women’s, Royal Rumble.
- In 2019, she won the UpUpDownDown championship and defeated Seth Rollins in a game; and made a considerable amount.
- Becky Lynch worked as an actress and cast in many plays in 2011 and 2012.
- She also worked as a Flight Attendant for two and a half years, which contributed a little towards her net worth.
- She has won 275 wrestling matches out of 470 in her whole career, which raises her net worth to $5 million.
Becky Lynch Charities and Foundations
Becky Lynch works for different foundations, including Komen Foundation, Susan G, and Connor’s Cure. She also gives charities by WWE and UNICEF, such as Make-A-Wish, by her own choice.
There are also so many foundations and NGOs, where she works for a specific cause. She is working for children in more than190 countries around the world.
Becky Lynch supports UNICEF’s work through fundraising, advocacy, and education in United-States.
Final Words about Becky Lynch
Becky Lynch is a wrestler by profession. She is the most prominent and highest-paid female wrestler. Becky Lynch has won many titles during her wrestling career
Becky Lynch has also held the top header for a record duration of 399 days. She is also a Royal Rumble winner and Headlined WrestleMania. Her net worth is $5 million, and in addition to wrestling, acting is also a way of earning for her.